Grab an exclusive discount now! Pay only 132€ for FNIRSI 1014D 2 in 1 Digital Oscilloscope, 2 Channels, with 100Mhz Bandwidth, 1GSa/s Sampling Rate, DDS Signal Generator and US Plug. Buy from GEEKBUYING!
*Note: If you are purchasing the goods with our coupon and the item is being delivered to an EU nation, VAT and applicable duties have already been included in the coupon price, eliminating the necessity of paying additional taxes.
For more deals on FNIRSI products, click – HERE
Find more GeekBuying coupons by clicking – HERE
The FNIRSI 1014D 2-in-1 Digital Oscilloscope is a professional design for oscilloscope enthusiasts and anyone who needs accurate and reliable firmware on their oscilloscope. It has a real-time sampling rate of up to 1GSA/S and analog bandwidth of 100MHZ * 2, with complete trigger functionality (single/normal/automatic), it can be used freely for both periodic analog signals and aperiodic digital signals. The built-in DDS function signal generator, and industry’s original chopping output of @2.5VPP, can produce 14 kinds of standard function signals and a customizable chopping signal. The cutting output device intercepts all or part of the complex signals measured by the oscilloscope as the output signal of the signal generator. Additionally, the cursor measurement function can directly obtain the peak-to-peak value and frequency without conversion when manually reading amplitude-frequency parameters. Equipped with high-efficiency one-button AUTO, adaptive 25%, 50%, 75% trigger, which can display the measured waveform without cumbersome adjustment. Finally, it displays clear images on a 7-inch 800*480 resolution high-definition LCD screen.
Some of the advantages of the FNIRSI 1014D 2-in-1 Digital Oscilloscope are:
- Real-time sampling rate of up to 1GSA/S
- Analog bandwidth of up 100MHZ * 2
- Complete trigger functionality
- Built-in DDS function signal generator with 14 types of standard function signals
- Cursor measurement function that can directly obtain the peak-to-peak value and frequency
- One-button AUTO with adaptive 25%, 50%, 75% trigger waveform display
- 7-inch high-definition LCD screen
The disadvantages of the FNIRSI 1014D 2-in-1 Digital Oscilloscope are:
- It is more suitable for oscilloscope professionals, and not recommended for beginners.
- The device is expensive compared to other models available in the market.
Even though these coupons have expired, give them a try starting from the oldest to the newest: 7NM1QBUF, 7RT2ASSPOK