1100W Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control Cooling Heating Dual Use Refrigerated Cooler Anion Function Washable Filter
ONLY €212,12 for 1100W Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control Cooling Heating Dual Use Refrigerated Cooler Anion Function Washable Filter – EU
*PLEASE NOTE that to avoid customs duties, select Banggood Express or EU Priority Line
For more 1100W offers – HERE
For Banggood Coupons see – HERE
Material: PP Color: White Rated Voltage: 220V Rated Frequency: 50H2 Cooling Power: 1100W Heating Power: 800W Rated Current: Cooling 1.6A / Heating 1.7A Rated Power: 360W Maximum Input Current: 2A Maximum Input Power: 440W Maximum Working Pressure on The Suction Side/Exhaust Side: 0.05/1.25MPa
Maximum Allowable Pressure on Low Pressure Side/High Pressure Side: 0.05/1.25MPa
The Maximum Working Pressure of The Heat Exchanger: 1. 78MPA
Circulating Air Volume: 80m/h
Anti-shock Protection Category: Class I
Anion Function: Yes
|How to Use|
1. Plug the plug into the standard jack, and when the “–” in the middle of the indicator light is on, press the power switch to start. Press the “Time 1” and “Time +” keys to set the temperature you want. The temperature can be cycled from 17°C to 35°C. The digital flashes. After 3 seconds, the computer automatically records and the system defaults after booting.
2. Press the time button to set the working time of the machine. From 1 to 12 hours, it can be set cyclically. Each time you press it, it will increase by one hour. When the machine works until the time you set, it will stop automatically. The system defaults to 9 hours.
3. It is best not to use the machine for more than 10 hours per time. Please let the machine have a certain rest time. When the temperature is too high, the compressor will take a break and then start automatically. This is normal. There is no special situation. Please use the machine with mosquito nets!
4. Check if the water outlet pipe is blocked by debris. If it is blocked, please clear the debris to ensure that the condensed water inside can flow smoothly. In addition, put only the bucket under the tube and catch the condensed water. When the water surface is close to the end of the water outlet, please dump it in time.
5. Put a stool on the side of the bed, put the machine flat on the top, adjust the height of the machine, just put it into the casing of the mosquito net. Note: the end of the air-filled end is inserted in the summer, and the end of the heating is placed in the winter. . At the same time, the outlet pipe next to it is exposed.
6. When you need to heat up, you can use it once you change it.
7. Exhaust pipe installation: Install the joint of the exhaust pipe at the square port of the air outlet. The heat pipe should be smooth upwards. Do not deflect or turn the 90 degree sharp bend to facilitate the discharge of hot air.
1. Do not use the following items: hot water (≥40 °C) can use the water heater to deform and fade the air conditioner, gasoline, paint ,benzene and polishing agent, etc. These items will deform and scratch the air conditioner.
2. After the machine is bought back, please let it stand for 2 hours and then turn it on. After each stop, please wait at least 5 minutes before turning it back on.
3. Do not use a stick or the like to extend into the air conditioner. The air outlet is very likely to cause an accident when the wind turbine is running at high speed.
4. Do not allow mosquito nets or other items to block the air outlet of the machine in the mosquito net. The air outlet of the machine outside the mosquito net is at least 60 cm away from the wall.
5. Do not rinse with water, it may cause electric shock, short circuit, etc., please wipe the air conditioner with a soft dry cloth.
6. Do not let the cold air blow directly on the body for a long time, which may cause physical discomfort or damage to health.
7. Do not climb or suspend the pile on the air conditioner for a long time. If the machine falls over or the item falls, it may cause personal injury and other accidents.
8. Clean when not using the air conditioner for a long time. Before maintenance, please unplug the power cord to ensure safety.
ID:1823289 – SKUG04452